Your donation supports all functions of our volunteer team, including:
- Specialized Rescue Equipment
- Fuel and Vehicle maintenance
- Rigging and Avalanche training
- Advanced Medical Training
- Mountain Safety Education
- Critical Stress and Mental Health Training
Please reach out to our Fundraising Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or would like to talk about donating opportunities.
Seattle Mountain Rescue is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization run by dedicated, highly trained volunteers. We do not charge for our services. Seattle Mountain Rescue is registered as a 501c(3) under “Mountain Rescue Council” with EIN 91-6049880.