Tax Exempt Status
Seattle Mountain Rescue is a 501(c) organization. Internal Revenue Service Form 1023 and accompanying materials including governing documents, financial statements and/or Form 990, 990EX or 990N (as the case may be) and in addition any Form 990T are available for public viewing, downloading and/or copying.
- Articles of Incorporation (1953-04-20)
- Mountain Rescue Council Bylaws
- IRS Exemption Letter (1953-08-25)
- IRS Classification Letter (1972-01-26)
- IRS Exemption Letter (2014-02-27)
Thank you for taking the time to review our annual reports. These documents highlight the work of our volunteers as they deliver mountain safety and rescue services to our community.