Your donation supports all functions of our volunteer team, including:
- Specialized Rescue Equipment
- Fuel and Vehicle maintenance
- Rigging and Avalanche training
- Advanced Medical Training
- Mountain Safety Education
- Critical Stress and Mental Health Training
Please reach out to our Fundraising Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or would like to talk about donating opportunities.
Seattle Mountain Rescue is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization run by dedicated, highly trained volunteers. We do not charge for our services, nor do we receive tax dollars. All of our operational expenses are paid for by donations. Seattle Mountain Rescue is registered as a 501c(3) under “Mountain Rescue Council” with EIN 91-6049880.